Re: KiCad documentation update.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 11:37 PM, LordBlick <lordblick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stambaugh:
>
>> The KiCad documentation has been transferred to the KiCad project on
>> github
>> so we should be able to resume normal doc development activities. I
>> created a
>> Documentation team on github and made Marco the maintainer so either he
>> or I
>> should be able to help you if you previously had push privileges and for
>> some
>> reason now you don't.  Don't forget to change you local branch master
>> urls to
>> point to https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-doc.  Many thanks to Marco and
>> everyone who has contributed there time in improving the KiCad
>> documentation.
>>
> What about GUI translations, still they are part of kicad-doc?
> Recently I've updated Polish GUI translations, because they were not
> updated
> a long time…
> --
> Best Regards,
> LordBlick

The GUIs will always be a hassle.  I wonder if it is possible to create a
framework which can call up all GUIs, take an image, and repeat with
a different environment/translation. If it were possible then we can
ensure that all GUIs are synchornized and look the same except for the
language in use.

- Cirilo