Re: Module editor settings

Jon,

I looked at your patch and it works as advertised but is this the
behavior we want?  I'm not sure I want the library editor configuration
to change when I change the schematic editor.  Would it be more prudent
to have separate configuration settings for the library editor and
viewer in case the user prefers the finer configuration control?  Anyone
else have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Wayne