Re: kicad footprint plugins wizard in windows

Hi Marco,

I still cannot find any mention to the path and any howto to use the very useful footprint wizard.

I went in the .adoc file and the only mention to the wizard I found is in:
Pcbnew_managing_libs.adoc
but is a mere description of the wizard button
Line 74: | image:images/icons/module_wizard.png[]
Line 75: | Create a module using a wizard

Please consider that
=== Using the Footprint Library Table Wizard
is a different (Library) wizard from the footprint wizard I'm talking about, which is a wizard to generate a parameter footprint with python scripts

Thank you
Maurice