Re: Pcbnew auxiliary tool bar.

On 08/25/2015 05:48 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Is anyone else have an issue with the track width and via diameter combo
> boxes in the auxiliary tool bar not being populated with the board
> design rules information?  I just noticed this because I added some
> dummy design rules so I could change the width of some of my ground
> traces and noticed that only the default track width and via diameters
> are available.  It looks like the design rule settings are being
> ignored.  I tried closing and reopening Pcbnew, restarting KiCad
> completely, and running Pcbnew in stand alone mode but no luck.  I seem
> to remember this issue being fixed several times in the past.  I was
> just wondering if it's a problem on windows or a problem in general.
>
> Wayne

Hi Wayne,

All good here, both after changing the rules and reloading the board.

Speaking of changing track width to a custom value - you may find
helpful 'Track & via properties' dialog in GAL. Select tracks that you
want to modify (perhaps using U or I hotkeys or context menu
Select->trivial/copper connection) and press 'E'/pick properties from
context menu to modify width for all selected tracks.

Regards,
Orson