Re: How to Build KiCAD from Source Cloned from Git Miorr Souce?

You did not tell us what exact system you are on, but you could try to
skip the boost build with the cmake option, -DKICAD_SKIP_BOOST=YES,
but only do this if you have boost 1.56 or newer on your system.

Alternatively, if you want to retry, try to delete the
.downloads-by-cmake/ folder under the source tree and rerun make.

Nick