Greek translation of Kicad GUI and stable release

Hello all,

this week I have started updating Kicad's Greek GUI translation (current Greek .po files updated from the latest code sources). The plan is to complete this by 30/Oct/2015.

I would be very happy if this Greek GUI translation is included in the upcoming stable Kicad release. I was planning on translating big parts of the text and bzr push the .po file every 2 weeks.

Is there a better way to do it, also taking into consideration the upcoming stable release? Do we know when is it due?

Regards,
Michael.

Follow ups