Re: PATCH: DXF Import: add option to align DXF origin to PCB grid point

On 08/26/2015 05:21 AM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
[snip]
> 1. In the OpenGAL renderer, the outline is grabbed after it
> is created from the DXF data. Is this deliberate or should
> the outline not be grabbed/selected as in the case of the
> default renderer?

Hi Cirilo,

Yes, it was intentionally coded this way. I guess it is a rare case when
a DXF shape lands exactly in the expected spot, so the user would have
to drag it anyway. It could be even harder if DXF appears in an area
containing other items, as it is tricky to pick the DXF lines exclusively.

Regards,
Orson