Re: Pcbnew auxiliary tool bar.

Good question Peter.  Does someone want to field this?  I didn't change
this code so I cannot answer why Pcbnew will no longer allow you to
change trace widths by selecting an alternate width from the combobox.
You can switch to the gal canvas and use the trace properties dialog but
in the legacy canvas, this feature doesn't exist. :(.