Re: Thanks to whoever done this :D

On 26.08.2015 23:58, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 8/24/2015 6:02 PM, Sergey Borshch wrote:
On 30.07.2015 16:10, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
If you or anyone else happens to find any other dialogs without a
default button, please report them as soon as possible so they can be
fixed for the stable release.
eeschema, component properties dialog. "OK" button default action
cancels when component unit control selected. And "OK" button became
default again after selecting any other control in dialog.

Sergey,

What OS are you using?  I'm not having this issue on windows 7 professional.
Damn.. Every time I forgot to say that it is on Linux Mint 17.1 Mate.

See attached screenshots if I described problem not clearly enough.
Step1 - when dialog just raised by "E" hotkey
Step2 - after unit changed
Step3 - after other control activated

--
Regards,