Re: PATCH: DXF Import: add option to align DXF origin to PCB grid point

Cirilo,

I committed this patch along with some improvements to the dialog box.
I improved upon you naming suggestions below because the original
wording was confusing.  I also made the OK button the default per the UI
policy and improved overall layout of the dialog box.

Thanks,

Wayne