Re: KiCad logo

The blue kicad logo do already exist in svg format. I attached it to
some email some time ago. IIRC it was Lorenzo that was the original
author of it.

I have uploaded the verison with paths to,
http://kicad-pcb.org/kicad_logo_paths.svg.

I have forgot where I have stashed the version with the original text
in it, that is where the text has not been converted to paths; but I
have it somewhere... or maybe on the mailinglist somewhere. It might
be named kicad_logo.svg.