Re: kicad footprint plugins wizard in windows

in linux the right place is ~/.kicad_plugins
Not even more. That need cleanup… Should be:
${HOME}/.local/share/kicad/plugins
and of course user templates should land on:
${HOME}/.local/share/kicad/templates
but I don't know the right place in windows...
[…]
Who is the main author of the script?
Or, who think has some knowledge to document this feature?

If there is none, please go ahead and file a bug report on kicad-doc.
Thats not so easy.
If we look into scripting/kicadplugins.i, thats vary on ${KICAD_PATH} environment variable.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick