Re: Python Scripting Documentation

I suspect as the interface to Python develops and perhaps more tools are
added to the KiCad source repository, the documentation will grow and
is perhaps best kept as a stand-alone "KiCad Scripting Manual". Other
things which makes me favor a separate manual are (1) many (most?)
users will not want to script pcbnew and (2) scripting may eventually be
introduced to eeschema.

- Cirilo