Re: Python Scripting Documentation

I don't have a preference as to where we add the python scripting docs
just so long as it ends up in the kicad documentation.  For now, it
probably makes the most sense to put it in the pcbnew docs since that is
the only place it is used.  Once we get scripting up and running in
eeschema, we can take a look at the scripting documentation.