Re: Arc bounding box

I am working on one issue related to arc bounding box in pcbnew, and I am
wondering whether it is desired to include the center point when computing
the bounding box (check the attached screenshot for comparison). It seems to
me that only the arc itself is relevant, but I might be missing something
here.

Perhaps I should wait until the stable release with such revolutionary
changes, but maybe someone can already say the center point is necessary, and
then everything is immediately clear.
IMHO, center is not important, but there must be additionally some middle arc
points recessed at 90° step from center taken in consideration if they exist in
the middle.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick