Re: Arc bounding box

IMHO, when it comes to select an arc shape I'd prefer to don't have to
include the center. Some pcb outlines have slight curves with large radious
and in order to include the arc in the selection I have to select a huge
area that includes that arc center. The center could be a meter away from
the actual arc, so it gets unpractical.

Marcos