Re: cvPCB search

Hi kicad devs, this is me again. I had no feedback from you. What should I
improve? I would really love to have this patch incorporated into mainstream
repo., it simplifies wirk with cvpcb alot especially when project is big.
Have anyone tried my patch? Regs, please say something.

PS. It lookls somewhat like this, but I added a toolbar button also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaATBRrfTsM
1. Have you got updated that patch against latest commits in
https://code.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product ? It's hard
to search list 4 months ago…
2. Stable release still snails and meets dilemma „include new or not”… If you
report lack of a tool to seek as a bug and attach patch, and argue that it
increases users stability, it would have a greater chance of success… ;)

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick