Re: a few (minor?) niggles

3d model support. Does anyone have a good idea of how we can determine the
plugin search directory at runtime?  On linux for example a user can do: make
install DESTDIR=${RANDOM_DIRECTORY} so on the program side I would want to
look in ${RANDOM_DIRECTORY}/lib/kicad/3dplugins. Similar issues exist for
operation on MSWin with ${RANDOM_DIRECTORY}.

In Linux local prefix is ~/.local, so ~/.local/share/kicad/3dplugins will be
good idea. IMHO Std plugins path also should be corrected from ~.kicad_plugins
to ~/.local/share/kicad/plugins

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick