Re: [FreeEDA] Requesting your co-operation new version of Oscad, a free and open source EDA tool

That's very interesting!

Despite of Proteus quirks, cost and limitations, I liked somewhat the
integrated approach.

Is the circuit simulator switchable? There's another project called QUCS,
it's very promising and has some interesting stuff too.