Re: hole not properly rendered in 3D viewer when pad in a copper zone

Le 07/09/2015 07:50, LordBlick a écrit :
I tried to open all the boards I have here, even old ones that I know were rendered OK when I did them and they also present the problem. So maybe this is
related to my system only ?

Its a Acer netbook with Intel Atom processor with GPU embedded.
Try „Preferences” → „Render Options” → „☑Show Holes in Zones”…

Whoops, sorry for the noise. How can I be so stupid ? Moreover, almost all 3Dviewer menus are not translated, and this only one is in french ! ... May be this is why I did not spotted it ?

What is the purpose of this option ? What is the point of not showing the holes in zones ?