Re: Reminder

Hi Ian,

I think the homebrew cask can point at a dmg on the web, and us packaging
folk have already been discussing implementing a non-changing URL redirect
that points you to the latest build on your platform.

If you find out homebrew cask can pull from a dmg via HTTP (htttps...), let
me know and I will promote the stable url in my todo list.

Get some sleep and don't put KiCad too high on your to-do list; new humans
are pretty cool and so are the people that make them!

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne