CvPcb changes.

In the be careful what you wish for category, I've committed the changes
to enable launching CvPcb from Eeschema in stand alone mode.  I also
enabled launching the footprint editor as well.  Please note that any
schematic opened that does not have a project file in the same path may
be missing components due to missing libraries which will not show up in
CvPcb.  If there is no fp-lib-table file in the same path as the open
schematic, no project specific footprint libraries will be available
either.  The first person to complain about either of these issues will
win themselves a severe tongue lashing with the obligatory "I told you so".

Cheers,

Wayne