Re: Reminder

Wayne, was it your intention to include the incomplete bugs in the
blockers for rc1? I mean, incomplete bugs are bugs that have a
potential to be revived, but where the developers are not really
supposed to spend more time on them until some feedback are given.

I personally don't think they should be included in that list, even if
critical or high or not.