Re: Reminder

I think the current situation is as good as we can hope for as far as
blockers for rc1.  I'm going to try to create a new version 4 stable
release series on Launchpad Friday if no new show stoppers crop up.
Periodically I will merge any bug fixes from the product branch into the
4 stable series branch and increment the rc number.  If we manage to go
a few weeks with no new crash or data loss bugs, I will tag it a stable
release.