Re: Hotkey summary

I think this would be a great usability improvement if the hotkeys are
arranged homogeneously in both applications. This is one usability issue
that seemed very weird to me as trying to switch to KiCad and not used to
complex design programs.

I'm not sure if this change could be substantial to cause bugs in the
upcoming release, that's something developers know.

What do you think about it?