Re: VRML export oddness.

Hi Wayne,

 This is a logic fault (definitely a bug).  The exporter composes each
layer by
creating a single layer of outlines and a single layer of cutouts. When the
cutouts are applied at a later stage, in this instance the text in the
circle is
obliterated. A little thought is required here; I suspect it will be
possible to
distinguish between drill holes and circular holes within a graphical object
and to apply slightly different algorithms to produce the expected effect.

 If you compose the circle of 2 arcs (or 4 arcs using the somewhat limited
editor) you will not have that problem.

- Cirilo