Re: Reminder

I had the impression that it would be a separate branch and that a number
of people would back-port any necessary patches but no new features may
be introduced. I think that arrangement would keep your generic package
maintainers and sysadmins happy; we've had so many complaints from
people about the product branch despite its stability and usability and
many admins have said they don't care about new features and would only
like to be able to tell their bosses that the upstream people have tagged
the branch as a release.

- Cirilo