Re: Version 4 stable branch rc1 released.

The libraries and documentation are maintained separately from the
source.  For now I would just use a snapshot of the current libraries
and docs.  As part of the final stable release, I will create source
archives so that the version 4 libraries and documentation remain
consistent across all builds.  I'm less concerned about this for the rc
builds.