Re: Problem of kicad-source and kicad-doc Packaging Help Documents

The docs in lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc are obsolete.  The latest
docs are on github and are rebuilt whenever changes are made to the git
repo and should be downloaded from there.

It looks like your original problem is that you either did not configure
CMake properly and/or didn't run sudo make install.  You cannot install
the docs in /usr on linux without root privileges.