Re: Block select settings

Bob,
I think that your assumption that the pads should be the same is wrong.
Through hole parts are not build with always the same wire diameter.
So the holes diameters will be different. Very often the wire for resistor is larger than the wire for capacitor, and vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
So I am not sure what your feature would bring to the party.

The pads and hole diameter are part specific, not block of part specific.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH