Re: KiCad usability (was Re: cvpcb alternative)

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 3:51 AM, timofonic timofonic
<timofonic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mailing list seems like a disaster place to sniff organization.
> What about connecting and merging that information?
> What about using a wiki?

We keep track of things we see on the mailing list and other forums here:

http://www.ohwr.org/projects/cern-kicad/wiki/UI_improvements

For the time being it is informal and only has the ambition of not
missing any important bit. When we have some more time, we plan to
turn it into a proposed work package to be discussed on this list. If
you want to contribute ideas, on or off-list, you are very welcome.

Cheers,

Javier