Re: KiCad usability (was Re: cvpcb alternative)

That's a nice start! Thanks!

Currently they use Circuit Wizard for teaching basic electronics. I think
it surpasses Fritzing on lots of many ways, because Fritzing is too centric
on stuff like Arduino.

I have weird ideas to share, but I like some concepts from other apps. I
miss a proper breadboard app too (the writing still drives me totally
insane), like the one on Ultiboard and Circuit Wizard.