3D shapes downloader wizard?

Hi folks,

I am investigating some OS X bugs and packaging issues, trying to get
everything ready for the stable release.

Is the 3D shapes downloader wizard ready for people to use?  I tend to tune
out when the 3D stuff is on the mailing list as I don't really use it.

Right now, I package the 3D shapes in an "extras" download, which includes
footprints too.  (There is a bug with the OS X path, though, and that's
where I ran into this...)

If there is an easy and good way for users to download the 3D shapes,
should I continue to include it in the extras download for OS X?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L

Follow ups