Re: OS X pcbnew graphics performance

Perfect.  All the signs here point to a misconfiguration in my build (which
unfortunately means a misconfiguration in a lot of builds) but hopefully I
can get it tracked down shortly.

When I first started my builds, they were nice and snappy, so if we've
always had high DPI rendering in legacy canvas, then that isn't it.

Thanks everyone!