Re: HeeksCAD and HeeksCNC: Possible KiCad cousins?

When I checked HeeksCAD more than 2 years ago it was no longer maintained.
If anyone thinks it can be useful they can always write a plugin after the
3D
refactoring work is done. I don't really know what value it could be
though; the
current thinking is that STEP integration will be done via a plugin and OCE.

- Cirilo