Re: Caching/storimg datasheets in KiCad for offline use?

Hi,

KiCad works just fine without an internet connection, and based on the
strong opinions of many of the developers,I can only assume it will remain
so for a long time.

Caching proxy servers are available written in many languages, but are not
part of KiCad.

There is also a datasheet field, iirc, which can open PDF data sheets when
they are stored on your system.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne