Re: Caching/storimg datasheets in KiCad for offline use?

Hi Lorenzo (and list, as this might interest some of you),

> On 23 Sep 2015, at 08:01, Lorenzo Marcantonio <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 07:57:50AM +0100, Martijn Kuipers wrote:
>> I use partkeepr for my datasheets and “inventory”. It takes a bit of pain to put all your components in, but then the information is easy to get to, searchable and all. It can even take a photo of you component via webcam, which is great for housings.
>
> Oooh fun product, never heard of it. Too bad it runs on mysql, we are a postgres shop :D
> Maybe it could be coerced, however…

Well f the wiki is accurate: https://wiki.partkeepr.org/wiki/Installer
<quote>
This step prompts you for the database connection details.

Enter your database parameters. The database must exist prior installation.

Please note that we currently only support MySQL and PostgreSQL via this installer. If you need support for other database platforms, like Oracle or MSSQL, you need to create the configuration file and use the CLI setup to setup the database.
</quote>

Um abraço,
Martijn