Re: IPC-2581

Hi Gary,

I don't believe anyone currently has this in their plans but it is
certainly of interest.
As Wayne pointed out the chief problem is with our limited resources to
devote to
development tasks. At the moment features are only implemented by
individuals
or companies driven by their current needs. At the moment I'm implementing
the
3D solid model export which I require for my own work and I expect this
work to go
on for at least another 6 months since I only do it in my spare time, but
IPC-2581(B)
is on my list of things to look at; thanks for all the information you've
provided, I may
get more involved with this in the future.

- Cirilo