3D Shapes Libraries Downlader does not work and such

Hi Jean-Pierre

I saw you added a 3D Shapes Libraries Downlader quite some time ago
but I had not time to test it before now. And the result was not so
good. It seems that it does not work for me, I get the attached
message when it finishes download a 3d model repo. And sure, there is
no content on the disk, not even while it is downloading.

I have not debugged the issue further that that.

Regards
Nick