Re: 3D Shapes Libraries Downlader does not work and such

I forgot to mention this was tested on 4.0.0 RC1 and 6217 on linux.
But I just figured what was the issue here. I just edited the current
path in the line by prefixing the path with /tmp and the program did
not seem to see that this path could be written to (maybe kicad
expects to only create the child dir and not the parents).

But a user should definitely be able to just paste a path rather than
use the browse button.