Re: WARNING: Giant email barrage for bug subscribers in 29 hours

The script finished a couple of hours ago. Everyone who changed their email
filters/subscriptions can change them back not!

There are ten or fifteen bugs that were fixed since the RC. I need to go
back and switch the ones that won't make it back to fix committed. That
will have to wait until tomorrow though.

Thanks everyone for being so understanding!
Jon