Re: 3D model relative path dialog

I agree with Nick on this.

Make it easy for the user to select one of the PATH variables in the dialog and have it saved in the stored reference. This way we can easily choose if we want absolute (maybe from a company server), relative to the base installation (default libs), or relative to a project (customised parts such as enclosures, heatsinks, sub assemblies, etc )

A simple dropdown of available variables with an "insert" button on the dialog is one option. Another option would be a tooltip that prompts you to use the right click menu where a submenu lists all available variables. eg:

PopupMenu -> Path Variables ->
                              KISYS3DMOD - 3d Module Direcory
                              KIPROJMOD  - Project directory
                              xxxx       - User configured Library Path Variable

Regards
David G