Re: 3D model relative path dialog

This patch doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  We are removing an option
(albeit not a very good option) which I prefer not to do.  Since Cirilo
is working on refactoring the 3D code, I'm going to leave it as it is
for the stable release.  At some point I expect a plugin to manage 3D
models similar to the footprint plugin which should address this issue
in a more robust manor.

Wayne