Re: Bug #1450795 Assertion when saving eeschema preferences

Two comments:

Do we really need to add the same information that is already displayed
in the DRC dialog message panel?

If so, please use an HTML_MESSAGE_BOX to display the formatted error
messages rather than stripping out the html formatting.