Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

Hi,

I guess the paths defined in this kicadplugins.i are also pretty useless for OS X:
* This will never reach the <kicad.app Bundle>/Contents/SharedSupport/plugins/ folder where the shipped plugins will probably go into
* It should add probably some $HOME/Library/Application Support/kicad/plugins folder for user defined script plugins
(Except you have those paths in your system $PATH, what you normally won’t want to…)

Should this be changed for stable release for OS X?
Will the stable release be shipped with scripting support on OS X?
Last time I tried it wasn’t really usable because of the clashes with the menu hotkeys in the python console…

Regards,
Bernhard