Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

It is not well documented, I guess partly becaue the plugins was never
found on a default installation.

But see http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/en/images/Modedit_top_toolbar.png
this is in the footprint editor.

It is the 7th icon from the left. The chip package with a small paper
on it. Although the icon has changed to a star and a some tools.