Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

Thanks for the update.  I'll leave the python examples uninstalled until
we can confirm that they are not broken.  I don't think it's all that
important for the stable release.  Users can always look at the python
plugins to get an idea of how the python scripting works.