Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

I committed your patch in r6236 with the revised plugin path.  Thanks
for the patch.  This should work on both linux and windows.  I'm not
sure if it will work with the kicad-winbuilder or the if the windows
installer will need to be changed.