Re: Call for help, no programming experience required.

It's a right shame we don't have any standalone project archive format that
holds *everything*. That would be *very* useful for this sort of thing, as
well as just generally making sure projects can always be opened.

I wonder if there is any developer interest in that besides me. It's
definitely on my list of things I'd like to work on post-release, but I
don't have much time lately...