Re: Call for help, no programming experience required.

The only down side is that as improvements are made to the 3D models,
they would not be visible.  I hope at some point in the future our 3D
models could be improved (some of material properties are very wrong)
now that FreeCAD exports vrml files that the 3D viewer can use.  I would
think the demos should track the latest and greatest to show case
KiCad's capabilities.

The "everything" project archive sounds interesting but it should be
discussed outside this bug report.